LABORATORY OF OCEAN AND PERIOCEANIC ZONES TECTONICS
OCEAN TECTONICS GROOP
- Structure of group:
- Pushcharovsky Yu.M., academician, the head of group
- Alekseev M.N., Ph.D. in geology, main scientist
- Melankholina Ye.N., Ph.D. in geology, leading scientist
- Peyve A.A., Ph.D. in geology, leading scientist
- Raznitsin Yu.N., Ph.D. in geology, senior scientist
- Bazilevskaya E.S., Ph.D. in geology, senior scientist
- Drouchits V.A., Ph.D. in geology, senior scientist
- Skolotnev S.G., Ph.D. in geology, deputy director
- Eskin A.Ye., post-graduate student
- Sabelnikova A.A. engineer
- The basic directions of scientific researches:
- 1. Tectonisc, magmatism and metallogeneity of the oceans and its margins
- 2. Geology, paleogeography and shelf mineral deposits
- 3. General problems of the Earth tectonics and geodynamics
- Scientific results, main publications
- Scientific results of works are reflected in the several monographies, two fundamental atlases and numerous papers.
Here the list of the basic publications with their brief summaries is resulted.
- Field work
- Expeditions were basically carried out on scientific research vessel "Akademic Nikolaj Strakhov" and also on vessels "Akademic Ioffe", "Akademic Sergej Vavilov" "Professor Logachev", "Gelendgik".
Several expeditions were carried out together with the Italian institute of Marine geology.
Research vessel "Akademic Nikolaj Strakhov"
The geological institute posesses Research vessel "Akademic Nikolaj Strakhov"
constructed in Finland in 1985. Marine expeditions are carried out mainly in Atlantic ocean.
Detailed information about technical and scientific opportunities of a vessel can be found on the special page devoted to
R/V "Akademic Nikolaj Strakhov"
Employees of the Ocean tectonics group invite interested persons to cooperation in carrying out joint marine expeditions.
Литотерапия. Лечение камнями. Свойства камней.